Here are some Recent Publications by COPAA members of interest to our programs and people.
- Transforming Culture: Creating and Sustaining Effective Organizations by Briody, Elizabeth, Robert Trotter II, and Tracy Meerwarth. 2014. New York: Palgrave.
- Designing An Anthropological Career: Professional Development Exercises by Briller, S. and Goldmacher, A. 2009. Walnut Creek, CA: AltaMira Press.
Special Issue Journals
- “Involve Me and I Learn:” Teaching and Applying Anthropology: Special Issue of Annals of Anthropological Practice 40 (2): 115-269, November 2016 with Toni Copeland and Francois Dengah as guest editors.
- “Self-managing HIV/AIDS: Cultural Competence and Health among Women in Nairobi, Kenya” by Toni Copeland. Anthropology & Medicine, 2017.
- “Understanding Food Insecurity Among College Students: Experience, motivation, and local solutions” by Lisa Henry. Annals of Anthropological Practice 41(1).